Thursday, September 28, 2017

Le Chef



A couple of images from the last project I worked on; "Le Chef" set in a small french bistro/restaurant where the head chef also is the waiter and the one doing the dishes.

Another 2D project, done in Photoshop, trying to get a bit more painterly texture into the artwork it got me out of my comfort zone ( I do like vectors...) but using shapes in Photoshop allowed me to create a clean more controlled overall shape, and then be a bit more lose within the shape creating the textures.

- early look test at a time when the style was not yet determined, done in Illustrator -

- final image; Cake -

- final image; Cheese -

- final image; Croissant -

- image was not used, but I really liked it -

- final image; Soup -


- Italian Vine in the french bistro, Fino Vino -

No comments:

Post a Comment