Saturday, October 1, 2016

Inktober 2016

So....it has been way to long since last I postet anything in here, eventhough I had promised myself at the beginning of the new year, that this year I would be more active. Well....good intentions and all that. Work got in the way some of the time, and as I also enjoy doing nothing I also had to find time for that in my busy schedule.
And around April I got hooked on "The Division" - never thought of myself as being a gamer, still not convinced that I am one - but running around the streets of New York killing bad guys was surprisingly fun.
And since late July I have been walking around trying to catch 'em all - still haven't - but now with winter coming, and the appearance of new and undiscovered pokemons becoming less and less frequent I am thinking about quiting. So hopefully I'll take the time to create and post more often.






And what better way to start again than to join yet another installment of "Inktober"
I got some new gear to play with and hopefully I'll be able to make one new drawing every day....didn't go that well last year but I have high hopes.


No comments:

Post a Comment