Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Notebook

- Adam and Eve getting kicked out of the Garden -

- I have no idea.....-

So the other day I was helping my mother clear out some things for a garage sale, when I stumbled upon some of my old notebooks from school. One of them was from my religions class way way back, (I'm guessing I must have been somewhere around the age 8-11) and it featured these rare gems of sketches I did during class. Obviously we must have learned something about Adam&Eve and Pharaohs and the ancient Egyptians, but where the very funky camels and that half robot-man killer machine comes from - I don't know. Should I however venture a guess I most likely haven't been paying that much attention - and so my mind probably wandered(fancy way of not saying I was bored out of my mind)  

 - The very well known story of the ancient Egyptians killing each other....(?) -

 - Oooo so funky Camels -

 - From the old Norse mythology the tale of the cyborg-killer-robot -

No comments:

Post a Comment