Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Week 45

3D layout with Anna Kubik

Here we started out transferring our sketches to 3D – using simple blocks/primitives to set the stage…couldn’t help myself had to put a single light in the scene – since it was quite important in my original design. Then on the very last day Anna suggested (?) that I should try using a higher camera angel – so I started playing around with that and ended up with….actually this was a layout I had already tried out the first week but discarded – since I didn’t feel that the image would read easily, with the noose/hanging all that was going on….but ultimately I ended up using this new layout – it just works out better this way.
(Later on I decided to give my character a full pardon….but more about that later….)

No comments:

Post a Comment